Skip to main content
Solved

No Signal for over a week!

• 6 June 2024
  • 8 replies

Hi I have had no signal for about a week now and unable to make or receive calls or send a text.  This is really really inconvenient.  Can you let me know if this is a problem in my area (near Norwich, norfolk) and when will be resolved.

Unfortunately @AndreaB99, forum members like myself and yourself can’t see detailed information about status of the iD network. 

Have you asked a customer adviser, using the online iD Live Chat service, or via Facebook Messenger

Hi @AndreaB99 

I’m sorry to hear this, do you still require assistance with this?

Please could you let us know the postcode(s) where you’re having issues?

Are you having issues everywhere or just certain areas.

Tom

NR13 5RH…. It is everywhere.  In the home, in the garden, down the local shops.  Zero signal.  

NR13 5RH…. It is everywhere.  In the home, in the garden, down the local shops.  Zero signal.  

I have obviously checked the postcode checker and it is garbage.  So no signal for three weeks on two different phones in the whole of our village at different times is due to heavy traffic!   Never was an issue.  Ridiculous. 

I have obviously checked the postcode checker and it is garbage.  So no signal for three weeks on two different phones in the whole of our village at different times is due to heavy traffic!   Never was an issue.  Ridiculous. 

Three UK don’t seem willing to admit any works are for their 3G shutdown, but I’d suspect this could be an issue in your location.

Three UK (the iD network partner) are working across the UK to shutdown their 3G mobile network infrastructure by end of 2024. Not sure they can shutdown 3G services without also affecting their network performance at times.

I agree.  I have decided to give up and have switched to EE - back to the real world with a full signal!  

Hi @AndreaB99 

I’m sorry to hear you’ve left us, we wish you the best of luck with EE.

Tom