Skip to main content
Solved

No Signal S36 area

I have had no signal coverage for 3 days now, I live in the S36 area Stocksbridge and according to signal cover for your area everything is fine… Phone works in other areas so that’s ok.  Local forum says 3 network is down but 3 are denying this.

No doubt Three UK will be reluctant to admit there’s a network problem, @Darrell Milnes

Have you checked the network STATUS for your location? 

Check online at https://www.three.co.uk/support/network-and-coverage/coverage.

There is no Three signal in the S36 area of Stocksbridge. I have come to Grenoside to send this message where the signal is 4G. I usually have a great 5g signal in Stocksbridge. I also have a Smarty sim that piggy backs off three and that isn't working either. Please fix

There is no Three signal in the S36 area of Stocksbridge. I have come to Grenoside to send this message where the signal is 4G. I usually have a great 5g signal in Stocksbridge. I also have a Smarty sim that piggy backs off three and that isn't working either. Please fix

Unfortunately @Tommywat, members of iD community won’t be able to fix network problems. 

Any idea how we let ID know?. I can't find a way of contacting them

The primary way of contacting iD Mobile is through their online Live Chat service, @Tommywat

The iD chatbot works 24/7, so tell the bot you want to “talk to a person”. 

The advisers work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

Found out from Smarty mobile.

We're fixing an issue in this area at the moment and aim to have things back up-and-running as soon as possible.

We're sorry for any disruption this may cause and will add any further updates here.

So I 'll stick with Smarty. ID wont or are ubable to give a truthful answer

I’m having issues in S81 got 5G but 99% calls wont connect and if they do they are rubbish

This problem was partially fixed yesterday but the signal has regressed to 4g. ID are still saying there are no issues. Smarty haven't updated yet.

Threes network status checker is saying

Smarty have done a double check for me and they have been informed that there is planned maintenance taking place which is due for completion EOD 23/05/2024. There may be short outages during this time.

Hi @Tommywat,

Please let us know if you have any issues after the 23rd and we can escalate it via PM.

Simply get back to us here and we will pick it up.

Kash