Skip to main content
Solved

Pixel 7 spotty 5G

• 21 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Since switching I noticed a weird issue with connecting over to 5G. I am able to connect in only a few places, but the three coverage map is much wider than that. I checked and even on full 4G signal, when the "NR available (NSA)" flag is set to true (*#*#4636#*#* > Phone information) the device is still not switching. Any chance this could be a configuration issue?

Maybe consider looking at actual UK coverage, instead of the theoretical predictions shown in the online coverage checker, @jmczarny

The https://mastdata.com website has information about actual reception, for many locations in the UK.

Mastdata coverage of 5G availability is really lacking, at least for three. There are places I know there's 5G reception but it's not on the map. When you select 5G and Three the map is practically empty.

Mastdata coverage of 5G availability is really lacking, at least for three. There are places I know there's 5G reception but it's not on the map. When you select 5G and Three the map is practically empty.

Maybe you can plug some of the gaps for Three UK 5G coverage, @jmczarny

Your Pixel should work with the mastdata app.

Hi @jmczarny,

Welcome to the Community!

Please let us know if you are still having issues with coverage and we can certainly check it out.

Have you checked the network status checker for any issues in the area.

Kash