Skip to main content

Hi👋🏻 Recently moved to  iD mobile & chose because of 3network & signal checker. However, since changing my phone signal icon has gone from 4 bars to just 1, occasionally 2, I’ve missed calls & on when making outgoing calls signal breaks up & receiver can’t hear me🤔 I’ve also found that 4G is extremely poor & intermittent. I have to keep switching to 3G to load social media or web pages. Reluctant to switch networks again, but this is driving me crazy🤯 Have a iPhone XR, so not the latest model but not ancient. Any suggestions? Cheers!🍻

Hi @BlueBoy 

Sorry to hear this, please could you let us know the postcode(s) where you’re having issues? 

It’s worth noting that if you’ve joined recently you may be within your cooling off period where you’ll be able to return your plan on the basis of being unhappy with the signal, should this not be an easy fix, this may be worth considering. 

Tom

Hello Tom

Thank you for your response. I don’t want to ‘ditch my plan’ or change providers, I just want a service as advertised & paying for.

Before I changed providers I did my homework and entered post codes into your own ‘signal checker’ and a ‘nationwide signal checker’, both indicated very good coverage in the areas I required, even 5G. I now find, having changed, the signal & data strength is poor, actually very poor, and far from getting 5G I have to use 3G, which is going to be switched off.

The post codes in question are LL32 8HJ & CW11 3GJ

Please don’t come back with a stock answer ‘many people use the mast in LL32 area which can make the data slow & signal weak’ as this is not what your own ‘signal checker’ states.

Regards,

Colin