Skip to main content

Dear ID mobile. 

Your service Is terrible.  Your signal is terrible. I can't get through to anyone.  I was talking to your robot, then a human, then they transferred me and the connection was terminated after 20 mins saying you had no agents available.

Will someone call me immediately! 

If you can actually get through to me because your signal is just poor poor poor!!!

Hi @Lee James 

I’m sorry you feel this way, we do not have a outbound calls service for general customer services.

Please could you let us know the postcode(s) where you’re having signal issues?

How long have you had signal issues?

Tom

Post code is sr8 1np

The signal has never been great here, but for the last 3 to 4 weeks it's just becoming impossible. 

I just sit or stand looking at web pages spinning and timing out. The issues are inside as well as outside the house and around most of the nearby area.

Hi @Lee James 

Taking a look the area of SR8 1NP looks like a very patchy area for our signal, we’d expect issues here.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/coverage

Tom

OK thanks Tom

In this instance if your company would expects issues in my area then this was never advertised to me when taking out this phone and contract.

Because of this signal issue it's giving me problems all the time trying go access the Internet and use phone  calling. 

I would please like to enquire about cancelling my contract, without any penalty as this is no fault of my own.

If you could please advise me on this?

Thanks

Hi @Lee James, if you’re looking at terminating your contract with no penalty, an investigation will need to be raised with our technical team first to look at possible improvements or fixes in the area. 

This can be raised by contacting the live chat team:

Live Chat Support | iD Mobile Network

Alternatively if you wish to raise a complaint, you can do so via this link:

Complaints Procedure | Help & Advice | iD Mobile Network

-Lauren

OK thanks Tom

In this instance if your company would expects issues in my area then this was never advertised to me when taking out this phone and contract.

Because of this signal issue it's giving me problems all the time trying go access the Internet and use phone  calling. 

I would please like to enquire about cancelling my contract, without any penalty as this is no fault of my own.

If you could please advise me on this?

Thanks

Good luck with terminating without penalty as I have not been able to make/receive calls for almost 4 weeks now. Endless messages back and forth to ID on Twitter and 3 official complaints and screenshots proving I have no network signal or bars. Tech finally responded yesterday stating that according to their end I can receive calls, absolute bullshit because I clearly can't and its just a scam to stop me leaving free of charge. I have now cancelled my contract, just waiting for my new provider to activate my account, sadly have no choice but to pay the penalty fees, also sent info to OFCOM so hopefully they will start looking into this shambles of a company 

Hi @Blueyes90 

If you’re already in contact with us on Twitter we’d recommend continuing there.

Our team wouldn’t lie saying you can receive calls when you cannot, it’s not a scam to keep you on, if they find an issue, they report it.

Tom

Hi @Blueyes90 

Yes, that’s a screenshot of me communicating with you via one of our other channels.

Tom

Your service is non existing coverage is the same and people to ask questions don't exist. 

Pathetic