Skip to main content

When I am talking on the phone the person on the other end keeps losing me or there is interference, this is worst when I am in the house. I assumed it's to do with WiFi calling however I disabled this and it didn't help! Also my phone doesn't always connect to the WiFi in the house even although other devices are connected and my mobile data signal is extremely unreliable.....help?!?

Hi @Lisa MacMillan 

I’m sorry to hear this, how are calls outside the house?

Please could you let us know the postcode(s) where you have this issue?

Have you tried you SIM card in another device?

Tom

It mainly happens at home but has happened elsewhere at times, I haven't tried my SIM in another phone.

I have also messaged the help centre re changing my plan which was advertised as less expensive than my current plan only to receive an email stating it is more expensive which I have had no response! 

When I am talking on the phone the person on the other end keeps losing me or there is interference, this is worst when I am in the house. I assumed it's to do with WiFi calling however I disabled this and it didn't help! Also my phone doesn't always connect to the WiFi in the house even although other devices are connected and my mobile data signal is extremely unreliable.....help?!?

Perhaps the information in this community conversation might help?