Skip to main content

I am writing to report an ongoing issue with my mobile service.

I provided my PAC number, 07853930799, for the transfer of my existing number to iD Mobile. However, some of my contacts are still seeing the incorrect number, 07737280646, when I call or text them. This issue was previously reported on July 27, 2024, and I received an email from you stating that it had been resolved.

Additionally, I have been experiencing poor network connectivity in recent days, which has resulted in dropped calls and interruptions during calls.

I request that you investigate these matters and resolve them as soon as possible. It is important that my correct number is displayed for all outgoing calls and text messages to avoid confusion.

Hey there @Farhad, welcome to Community!

For the wrong number showing, please try the following depending what phone you have:

For iPhone:

1) Turn off iMessage (Settings > Messages) 2) Restart your phone (by pressing and holding the on/off button) 3) Tap Settings > Phone > My Number and confirm that it is correct. 4) If it is not correct, please enter the correct number 5) Turn iMessage back to On (Settings > Messages) 6) Finally, go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive and see if the correct number is displayed under "Start new conversations from:" If you are having issues with step 4 please reset network settings and try again. Settings > General > Transfer or Reset eDevice] > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

For Android:

1) Open Messages, go to Settings (top right, Message Settings), open "Chat Features" or "RCS Chats", verify if this is the correct number or not. 2) If it shows the incorrect one, then head to: https://messages.google.com/disable-chat and you should be able to unregister the number. Once done, turn off the Chat Features/RCS and the phone. Wait a few minutes and turn the device back on and re-enable Chat Features/RCS it should let you re-register/update to the correct number. Alternatively, you can turn Chat Features/RCS off and test SMS after this.

In terms of your coverage issues, is it only calls you’re having issues with?

Thanks,

Tyler

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).