Very poor data coverage

• 20 March 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I work for NHS, out in a van every day, delivering vital equipment to people’s homes. I was with O2, data coverage was okay, I use Apple Maps every day. Since switching to ID the data coverage has been dreadful most places I go. Absolute rubbish, wish I had never changed network 

Lauren 1 month ago

Hi @Williams Crowebem, welcome to the community. However, I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing poor coverage.

Coverage can vary per area and there are many factors that can impact this. It’s possible that 3UK is not as strong in your local area which could be why the coverage is affected. If it’s occurring everywhere you go, the issue points more likely to a handset or SIM fault.

We offer 30-day returns on all contracts purchased from iD Mobile directly and 14-days if bought from Carphone Warehouse. If you would like us to look at the option of a return, feel free to get in touch, or we’d be able to send you a DM if you’d prefer. If you’re outside of your cooling off period, we’d also be able to launch an investigation into the poor coverage in your area.

-Lauren

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 1

Its the same for me. Wish I had never left my previous provider. Can’t load maps, apps, send iMessages when out. I’ve only been with ID for a week. So looking into leaving  

Userlevel 1

Its the same for me. Wish I had never left my previous provider. Can’t load maps, apps, send iMessages when out. I’ve only been with ID for a week. So looking into leaving  

I just started my 2 year contract, raging

Userlevel 1

I’m just looking at my contract to find the 14 day cooling off period info. It’s just having to change to another provider. I like you need coverage for work daily and can’t have any kind of outage. So If I cancel, I’m thinking am I going to be disconnected straight away? I haven’t got another deal yet. So it’s all very annoying. So frustrating 

Userlevel 1

I’m just looking at my contract to find the 14 day cooling off period info. It’s just having to change to another provider. I like you need coverage for work daily and can’t have any kind of outage. So If I cancel, I’m thinking am I going to be disconnected straight away? I haven’t got another deal yet. So it’s all very annoying. So frustrating 

I bought mine at Carphone Warehouse so not direct with ID

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Williams Crowebem, welcome to the community. However, I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing poor coverage.

Coverage can vary per area and there are many factors that can impact this. It’s possible that 3UK is not as strong in your local area which could be why the coverage is affected. If it’s occurring everywhere you go, the issue points more likely to a handset or SIM fault.

We offer 30-day returns on all contracts purchased from iD Mobile directly and 14-days if bought from Carphone Warehouse. If you would like us to look at the option of a return, feel free to get in touch, or we’d be able to send you a DM if you’d prefer. If you’re outside of your cooling off period, we’d also be able to launch an investigation into the poor coverage in your area.

-Lauren

Userlevel 1

Hi @Williams Crowebem, welcome to the community. However, I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing poor coverage.

-Lauren

Hi, can you DM me please. I am outwith cooling off period

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Williams Crowebem,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?