Skip to main content
Solved

Why is if so bad and have zero customer service, or data roaming?? Supposed to be the same as 3 network but my friends on 3 have zero issues

• 4 June 2024
  • 5 replies

Phone coverage is either dead or very slow also useless in go roaming destinations, can't wait for contract to end 

Hey there @Idareuseless34, we’re very sorry to hear this.

Where are you abroad please?

Thank you,

Tyler

I've been to Paris and kos in Greece both times my phones been unable to get any signal, hope your company goes bust, every bit of customer service is AI can't wait to leave this shocking provider 

Hi @Idareuseless34 

I’m sorry to hear this, if you do have issues connecting while roaming, we’d recommend a network settings reset on your device as well as trying to manually connect to the network(s) available.

Our customer services aren’t AI, we have the chatbot to direct you to the right place, then you are taken to an agent.

Tom

Trying to find an agent is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Why isn’t the just a button? Why do you have to trail through other people’s complaints… Not sure I will cope with this for a year!

Hey there @tarkac, sorry you feel this way. It should be easy to get through to an agent if you copy the following when on the chat:

1) Type "Hi"

2) Type your issue in brief

3) Type "Speak to an agent"

4) Click on "Customer Service" from the options provided

5) Type your full name

6) Type your mobile number

Thanks,

Tyler