Question

Changing a Delivery Address

• 29 October 2018
  • 7 replies

Hi I need to change my delivery address but they say my claim is closed and when I contacted dpd they said they gave me the wrong tracking number

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Lulumac1994,

I'm sorry to hear this! Are you trying to change the delivery address of an order made on our website?

Ryan

i need to change the delivery address on my order because i typed it in wrong

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Beth Westwood,

If you item has been dispatched and you’ve got a tracking number you can usually change the delivery address via the delivery companies website.

If your item is out-of-stock then speak to iD to change the delivery address. Use the iD Live Chat service to get this sorted quickly.

Be sure you chat between 9am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 6pm weekends, so you get a person in the iD customer support team.

Type “talk to a person” once you get connected in order to avoid the 24/7 chat-bot.

Good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

i need to change the delivery address on my order because i typed it in wrong

Hello @Beth Westwood,

Have you managed to get this resolved?

When you say you typed it in wrong, do you mean the wrong door number or entirely incorrect?

Hi I have made a mistake with my delivery address and cannot get through to anyone on live chat. Please can I get help with changing the delivery address.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi I have made a mistake with my delivery address and cannot get through to anyone on live chat. Please can I get help with changing the delivery address.

Perhaps try contacting iD privately using Facebook Messenger, or Twitter (X) DM @DaniJ
The agents work until 8pm on weekdays. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @DaniJ 

Have you managed to get in touch via the methods mentioned above by @andewhite?

Please let us know if you require any further assistance so we can get in touch.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?