Skip to main content

It's the 3rd day I have been waiting for my new device. This is because ID don't put my full address and the courier won't deliver. ID don't allow the courier company to change the address. I have been in touch with live chat many times, they keep saying they will put the full address but never do. Does anyone know who I can contact about this? 

What exactly is missing from the address? As far as I’m aware, ID Mobile ship to whatever address was used to place the order. The address cannot be changed by DPD or iD Mobile once shipped and if the delivery is returned, the order is cancelled.

I have 2 lines to my address the flat number and name of house then the street name and number. They keep missing out the flat number and house name 

Hi @Delmac01 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom