Skip to main content

I missed my delivery as wasn’t at home with pin, the driver did tell my husband they would attempt again the next day but they did not and DPD site says it’s going back to curry’s. 
I have no working phone as SIM been ended for the new contract 

@Ruth Bailey -

Please do the following:

1. Contact Live Chat, we can get the order resent out.
  2. While on Live Chat ask for a replacement SIM or eSIM.

Thanks.

I too had a delivery that was attempted Friday. I had a family matter to attend to and left my house key and the pin with my neighbour but she didn't see them arrive so the delivery wasn't made. I was not given any options before or after the delivery and my parcel is still showing as 'on its way back to Currys'. I contacted ID chat yesterday morning and was told that the item would be dispatched again. It so far hasn't been and its been 'on its way back' for 5 days.

@Mel J Lee -

No worries, this will be picked up automatically, you’ll receive new tracking information as well. Thanks.

@Mel J Lee -

No worries, this will be picked up automatically, you’ll receive new tracking information as well. Thanks.

Ok, thank you. Would you be able to tell me the likely time frame? The phone is for my daughter's birthday this week! 😬

Looking at the Tracking, it was at your local depot on the 5th and 6th. It left the depot and made its way back to the warehouse on the morning of the 7th, so should be back with us either today or tomorrow. I don’t think it’ll be this week unfortunately, at best perhaps Friday or Saturday. More likely next week. Thanks.

Looking at the Tracking, it was at your local depot on the 5th and 6th. It left the depot and made its way back to the warehouse on the morning of the 7th, so should be back with us either today or tomorrow. I don’t think it’ll be this week unfortunately, at best perhaps Friday or Saturday. More likely next week. Thanks.

Oh ☹️  I would be so happy if it was Friday or Saturday! 🤞 Thank you for your help- it's appreciated.

Oh ☹️  I would be so happy if it was Friday or Saturday! 🤞 Thank you for your help- it's appreciated.

Is it at all possible to pick it up rather than wait for its re-delivery? 🤔

@Mel J Lee -

Unfortunately not, won’t speed up the process as our store deliveries are just standard DPD deliveries too. Thanks.

@Mel J Lee -

Unfortunately not, won’t speed up the process as our store deliveries are just standard DPD deliveries too. Thanks.

HI Matthew, I'm still waiting for the delivery details of the order. How long do I wait for DPD to attempt delivery? I'm really unimpressed by how long it's taking!

@Mel J Lee  -

Looks like the contract was canceled and returned by the Online team. Had you spoken to anyone in the interim to ask for this? Thanks.

@Mel J Lee  -

Looks like the contract was returned by the Online team. Had you spoken to anyone in the interim to ask for this? Thanks.

Im not sure what that means? But I've only spoken to you here (from a few days ago to now) and to 1 person on chat who said the delivery would be attempted again. I've been waiting for the details for a new delivery. 

@Mel J Lee  -

Looks like the contract was canceled and returned by the Online team. Had you spoken to anyone in the interim to ask for this? Thanks.

This order was a Birthday gift for my daughter. Her Birthday was yesterday and I had nothing but the promise of a future delivery to give to her. I have received confirmation emails of direct debit dates etc. I have most certainly not cancelled the order and I have most certainly been patient. I would like the contract etc that I ordered. Thank you.

This was the conversation I had with you last week. So for the contract to have been cancelled just because one attempt at delivery was unsuccessful is really unacceptable. As far as I was aware this order was still active and I am still waiting for the delivery. I don't want to cancel.

@Mel J Lee -

Thanks for confirming, I’m going to follow up in Private Messages with the next steps. Thanks.

@Mel J Lee -

Thanks for confirming, I’m going to follow up in Private Messages with the next steps. Thanks.

Thank you!