Question

No Sim card received after 8 days

• 14 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi, I still have not received my sim card after buying a sim only deal from you.  I online purchased 8 days ago and have several emails welcoming me and direct debit has been set up but still no sim card received.  

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

SIM only orders should be delivered with 3-5 working days of their dispatch, by Royal Mail, @David Murphy. It sounds like your order may be lost in transit, or not dispatched.

This forum article might help in this situation. 

🍀 

Userlevel 3

Hello there David, as @andewhite has stated, SIM cards are indeed delivered 3-5 working days, so if 5 working days have passed, then we can only apologise for that.

If you’re unhappy to continue waiting for one, which we’d completely understand, then you can collect a free replacement SIM card from any Currys store during opening hours, and once received, you can activate it to your phone number/contract via the link below:

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/ja/web/cpw/sim-swap

Once activated, you will need to put the new SIM in your phone, and then restart the phone after one hour of activating.

Similarly, if you get in contact with us, we can post a replacement SIM card out for you if you’d prefer, 1-2 working days.

Many thanks,

Tyler

Why iD Mobile?