Skip to main content

I ordered a new phone to arrive Tuesday just gone. When DPD arrived they asked my partner for a pin, but hadn't sent it to me so didn't give her the phone, saying they would try the next day. On Wednesday they didn't attempt to redeliver and their website provided the consignor asked for the phone to be returned, so it was sent back to Currys on the Thursday.

I tried calling ID mobile's sales team as suggested in another post, they weren't able to help as the sale has been processed. They transferred me to Currys, but Currys weren't able to help because my order was placed with ID mobile direct. Currys suggested I use the live chat function, but that doesn't have a suitable response ("redeliver" just triggers the response to return my phone either in or out of the 14 day window, "currys" gives no response at all).

Can you please contact me to arrange redelivery of my phone to me? I'm going abroad for a week so presume it will need to be via the messages. To confirm, I want the new phone, not to return and cancel it. 

Many thanks, 

Matt

Hi @Matt Cordwent,

Welcome to the Community!

If a return hasn’t been processed the Warehouse Team may be able to send it back out.

Please can you contact our Live Chat Team for further assistance.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Kash

Thanks @Kash,

Flagging that the live chat function doesn't work for this issue. As above, chat prompts are limited since too many words seem to 'confuse' the bot. When I reduced the search to "curry's" or "redeliver" it gave the responses as above.

I think another member of the team is working on a fix (I messaged on another chat thread with a similar issue) , will update here when done :) 

Hi @Matt Cordwent 

Glad to hear a member of our team is assisting with this.

Tom