Solved

Replacement SIM card required

• 9 November 2020
  • 14 replies

Hi, I am looking for a replacement ID mobile SIM card with the same number and details etc just a different size as I am changing phones and require a nano sized sim. Please could you assist? Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 15 November 2020, 13:17

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Iqbal,

Our SIM cards are 3-in-1 SIMS so you can pop out the smaller size required.

I’ve included a diagram above that I made.

Have you tried doing this?

If you’re on one of our older SIMS that are not the 3-in-1 types, let us know so we can send a replacement.

Mohammed

I require replacement SIM Card for my phone REMOVED to be mailed o my address asper my customer account REMOVED

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I require replacement SIM Card for my phone REMOVED to be mailed o my address asper my customer account REMOVED

Thanks

Hello @1613ID,

I’ve removed your personal details from this post.

Can you confirm if this is due to a lost SIM or different size?

If it’s due to sizing, please see my message above.

If you still need help, let us know and we’ll help, though, we can also do this over Live Chat.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I need a replacement sim card but nobody answers the phone lines and nobody available on live chat

Userlevel 1

I need a replacement SIM card. 

The one I was sent with my new phone doesn’t work , I have tried everything, live chat haven’t been able to help. I have switched phone off and one yet it continues to say sim not installed. 

please can someone get in touch as I need a replacement SIM card as I am paying my contract but can’t use my phone yet. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Kenty1011  and @Dannyboy37,

We will send you both a PM to help further here.

Ryan

Hi, I am trying to get a replacement sim as my phone has terrible signal and I have tried all the network resets and it still has problems. I really need help with this and I believe that the only thing left to try is a replacement sim however I cannot get through to anyone on the chat. I have checked my coverage and it is supposed to be good.

Help please

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @georgepurser,

A replacement SIM won’t necessarily fix coverage issues.

Please can you provide your full postcode so we can check the coverage for you and the masts and see if there is any issues.

Mohammed

Hi postcode is CM1 2FU

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Some planned work is flagged to be taking place soon locally on the mast closest to that postcode.

So it does seem like Three are currently aware of some problems recently and looking to address those.

How long has it been that you’ve noticed problems?

Have you had calls or texts fail due to recent troubles?

Do you have WiFi calling enabled with your phone (if supported)?  As this could prove very helpful when at home or in places in which you have WiFi.

Hi

Can you please forward me a replacement sim, my son has lost his.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Ford 

Our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network Team here is the best place to request a replacement sim. I have tested the Live Chat app and can confirm I was able to get through to an advisor. Once you entered your name, mobile number, and reason for the chat, you will be transferred to the iD chatbot, at this point just type in the word ‘Agent’ or ‘Human’ and you will get put through to an advisor who can assist you. We’re also contactable via Facebook and Twitter if you use those platforms. If you have trouble using those services then please let us know here and we’ll offer further support.

-Mohsin

Hi there when getting my upgrade I placed the sim from my old phone into the new one and threw away the rest of the packaging and recently received a text to activate my new sim card which I obviously must have thrown out without seeing it.

Could I please request a replacement sim also?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Eric_ID 

Are you unable to use your existing sim anymore which you had upgraded and are using in the new phone? Our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team is the best place to request a replacement sim. 

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?