Skip to main content

Hello,

I recently purchased a new phone and SIM card contract with ID Mobile. Unfortunately, I’ve had to to return the device within the 14-day cooling-off period due to reception issues. I purchased the phone online with Carphone Warehouse and have now returned the phone to them in the post as they suggested. I have received DPD confirmation they have received the return.

I’d like to now confirm cancellation of my phone contract with iD mobile and request a PAC code so that I may keep my number.
I don’t want to receive the automated PAC message with the final contractual bill.

Many thanks

Hey there @Isabelle Simmons, welcome to Community! We’re sorry to hear it didn’t work out with us.

As you wrote this on 4th June 2024, this should now be resolved and the return complete if you returned is to us when you mentioned.

If you’re still awaiting return confirmation or a PAC code however, please do let us know.

Thank you,

Tyler

Hi can you help , I have just added my new id eSIM and have no incoming or outgoing calls

@Tyler Hi Tyler, I have now paid my outstanding balance of £7 for my final bill so return seems to all have gone through.

I still require a PAC code - is this something you can help me with? 

Many thanks 

Hi @Sharon Docherty & @Isabelle Simmons 

Sorry to hear this, do you still require assistance with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom