Question

Bad signal coverage at work

Hi, I've been experiencing frequent drops in my signal when at work, post code BB9 9XG, where I'm unable to use the Internet at all for podcasts, messaging or even general browsing. Phonecalls also break up and are impossible. I've used the coverage checker which shows signal as "very good" for 4G but that's not what I'm experiencing. I've recently renewed my contract but this was still happening with my previous phone as I just transferred the SIM over, so have been having these issues for at least a year and was wondering if anything could be done, or if services are likely to improve in this area? If not, I'm afraid I'll probably looking elsewhere.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

ID Mobile use the Three network…

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Amy31,

As @WelshPaul as pointed out, we do use the Three masts, and it looks like they’re doing some work at the moment. You mention though having issues for a year, have they always been as bad as they are now, or have they become especially worse recently?

Also, have you tried switching between 3G and 4G? If so, are both problematic? How many bars of signal tend to show?

Will

Why iD Mobile?