I need a new pac code but I dont want to leave my plan (using an old phone as mine got stolen)

  • 9 October 2021
  • 3 replies



My phone got stolen so I’m going to use an old one however I need a pac code to port all my details over. I don’t want to leave the plan and I want to keep my number. How do I go about this? thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hello @Todd,

Sorry to hear about your stolen phone. Was the stolen phone using an iD SIM?

Do you intend to use an iD SIM with the “old one” (you plan to use in place of the stolen one)?

A PAC number is used to transfer your mobile number between service providers; so unless your joining ID or leaving iD, a PAC may not be what you need in your circumstances.

Good luck.

Userlevel 5

And the following iD community article might be helpful in your circumstances:

I hope you manage to get this sorted.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Todd,


Sorry to hear about your phone. Rather than a PAC, what we’ll need to do is send you a blank SIM and activate that to your plan and number upon you receiving it. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link:

We’ll see you there.





Why iD Mobile?