Question

Id Mobile app not working?

• 6 September 2021
  • 10 replies

My contract ends in 3 days and I’ve been trying to log into the app to upgrade to a new plan but I havent been able to log in or sign into my account. It keeps giving me this error message and now I’m going to be charged for a plan that Is going to end on the 9th of September in 3 days. Please reseolve this issue, ive tried contacting customer service but I was told to wait 2 hours online which isnt worth it and Calling them doesn’t work because Im sure you closed your call centres. 

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Hi,

my app also isn’t working today and I’m unsure why.. it tells me that there is a connection error and that there is something wrong with the network, which there isn’t. I’ve tried restarting my phone and reinstalling the app but it hasn’t worked.

Hopefully the issue is sorted soon as I was trying to upgrade my phone.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello @Mohammed Miah  and @Amber-Willow Greenwood , thanks for getting in touch.

I am very sorry but we are having some intermittent issues with our app today. You can always access your account online - https://my.idmobile.co.uk/

Our team are working on this issue now, and hope to have it fixed as soon as possible.

I'm having the same problems now too. Unable to access my ID mobile account via either the app or website and impossible to speak to a real person! I need to look at my billing on my account but can't. Very frustrating  Paul W  (pew36@hotmail.co.uk)

I have raised a complaint through resolver

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

It’s not just you… ID Mobile are experiencing technical issues with accounts at the moment.

I'm having the same issues, can't talk to anyone on the phone. App and website not working.

I'm worried as I received an email saying my direct debit didn't work yet when I request balance it's zero? So trying to access account to see what's going on 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi all,

We are sorry for this. We have experienced an issue with customers not able to log in along with billing demands being sent in error.

More information can be found here: 

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/announcements-16/customer-notice-id-mobile-app-is-unavailable-for-some-customers-45621

Ryan

I have upgraded my idmobile account and received a new SIM card. Unfortunately I can’t log on to activate the new sim. It seems to log on then I get kicked out. I have tried the app and Chrome and Safari. Please help. 

Thanks

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Cambridge Chris,

If your old SIM fits your new phone use that one.

The only reason iD send out another SIM with an upgrade is to cover situations where the old SIM doesn’t fit the new device.

Anyway, good luck.  

Thanks for the quick reply. I should have said that I’ve just updated a sim only deal so no new phone. Having placed the order, I logged on successfully a couple of times only to find that my allowances had not been upgraded. Then the new sim arrived yesterday since when I’ve not been able to log on to activate the sim which the instructions say I have to do. In fact the new sim won’t detect the network. I’m back using the old sim but I can’t check if the new allowances have been applied.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Cambridge Chris,

You could try accessing your account from an iPad or laptop using a web browser by going to:

https://my.idmobile.co.uk

Otherwise an iD agent should be able to help you via the iD Live Chat service. 

The iD agents are there from 9am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 6pm weekends.

After you get connected, type “talk to a person” to get an human agent and avoid the 24/7 chat-bot - anyway, good luck.

Why iD Mobile?