Question

phone not getting data

Hi I've been talking to someone online twice today as my phone isn't getting any data while I'm outdoors. When in home and connected to WiFi Its ok but as soon as it's away from the WiFi signal it doesn't get any data and I'm paying for unlimited everything every month and not gettin it. Also every night around t-time the phone goes onto black and white and I can't seem to stop this . I've been talking to you twice today and keep getting cut off. So could you please get back to me.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

I'm looking to get my phone fixed as I think that as it's so New and I can't fix these pr6it should be replaced. Ok let me know thankyou

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Martinwilson3004 

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your phone, please can you confirm how long you have had your handset?

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

I've had the galaxy a51 since Oct but when I'm not connected to WiFi it saying I've no data and I should have unlimited data calls and texts. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Martinwilson3004,

Does your data work when you are away from home and in another area? If not, the settings may need to change. Have you ensured the option for ‘Mobile Data’ is turned on? You can go to settings and use the search bar to find the Mobile Data section.

In regards to the phone being potentially faulty, you can take this down to any Carphone Warehouse store for a repair under the device’s warranty as long as there is no damage.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?