Question

samsung s23 ultra poor signal

• 26 October 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi all, I have the Samsung galaxy s23 ultra and I am struggling with signal. WiFi calling is poor at home. I've checked the reception in area for ID and they are undergoing work on a mast which has been going on for a long while and no sign of when this will be completed. Any help would be really grateful as I am truly struggling. 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Rebecca Taylor,

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds like the issues are certainly down to the work being carried out.

How long have you had the issue and how long has the work been ongoing for?

We can get this raised if required once you get back to us.

Kash

Userlevel 2

Had the issue for months, I don't know how long the work has been going on for or when it's going to be completed 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Had the issue for months, I don't know how long the work has been going on for or when it's going to be completed 

I’ve had this message in my area for over 12-months now. 

Nobody seems to know anything about when the work will be finished.
🤔

Userlevel 2

It's annoying, we should be able to get out of contract early as we are not getting the service, I've got over 100gb data rolled over because I can't use it, having to use dual sim just so I can use mobile data. Its appalling service if you ask me. I'm fed up of trying to speak to someone at ID. I will not be using them again.

Userlevel 2

I did rule out if it was my handset as I have a vodaphone sim and this has mobile data fine

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Rebecca Taylor 

I can see we were in private message about the same or a similar issue, however as you hadn’t responded in a while, we closed it on our side.

Would you like us to get in touch again?

Tom

Userlevel 2

Yes please. I have confirmed its not the phone by installing another sim on vodaphone network and that works fine. Could it be a sim card error. Occasionally I get full bars yet still have no mobile data. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Rebecca Taylor,

Please get back to us via Private Message and we will assist you further.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?