Solved

(covid-19) transfering from three to iD

• 29 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Hey

A friend is thinking of transferring her contract from three over to iD but wants to transfer her number. Is now a bad time to do this? Are iD still dispatching SIM cards? Will she be able to transfer the number over without the call centre people to help? 

TIA :)

icon

Best answer by Nikhil P 30 March 2020, 19:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @alicehnom,

We’re still fulfilling orders, sending SIMs out and ports are still being processed.

If she's got Social Media, then we’re providing support there as normal, albeit a little busier than usual.

She can also get support over Live Chat or make a post here and someone be it one of my Team or another customer may help!

Mohammed

Thanks, Mohammed! I didn’t realise Live Chat was still open. She doesn’t use social media but I can probably help her with that. 

Cheers!

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @alicehnom ,

The easiest way for your friend to switch their number over to iD Mobile is by filling the details out on this page

No need to contact us, simply, click the link and fill out the details, once they’ve recieved their SIM. All the details needed should be on the SIM card and the paper invoice that comes with the SIM. 

You can find more about switching to iD here

Thanks,

Nikhil

Why iD Mobile?