I have just been made redudant . My company who allowed me to keep number, issued me a PAC code. Just got my new ID SIM , inserted into phone and its now active without me talking to ID Chat line about PAC transfer . Need to know if this will continue to work when ex employer cuts me off on old network provider without doing the PAC transfer . Cant see live Chat line to clarify this
Best answer by Nikhil P
Welcome to the iD Community.
You’ll need to process your PAC before your number will switch over to us. You can do it here. All the information you need will be in the sales invoice your received with your SIM.
You will need to enter the following information:
- PAC or STAC – Select PAC from the multiple-choice options.
- Entering your PAC – Enter it uppercase letters with no spaces
- Your Existing Mobile Number – This is the number that is linked to your PAC and is the you are transferring over to iD
- Your iD Mobile Number – This can be found on the paper invoice, or on the welcome email we would have sent you the day after you joined us.
- Your Last Name – Double check that you’re entering your last name as it as it appears on your invoice (Sometimes when purchasing in store, there may have been an error entering your details).
- Your Transaction number – This can be found on the paper invoice you received with your plan, on the top right corner of your invoice.
Once you have entered your details, your number will port over on the next working day (if submitted before 5.30pm), if you do it after 5.30, it will go through the following working day.
So if you do it before 5.30 today, it should go through tomorrow, your number will transfer over, and you work account will disconnect, if you do it after 5.30, it will go through on Monday.
Hope this helps.