Question

Porting issue - no incoming calls or texts.

• 4 March 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Been advised porting done ok but here we are over a week later no incoming calls or texts. Live Chat tell me escalated to technical team but still nothing happening. Can't get OPTs or verification codes so impacts on banking etc. I'm at my wit's end with this, what can I do?

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @LinHill70,

We are very sorry to hear about this! We will need access to your account in order to view this in more detail because everything should be working, especially over a week since the port.

So we can try and have this sorted ASAP please can you send us a private message via our Facebook or Twitter pages with your account details and we’ll get started? Those methods of contact will enable us to help you in the fastest way possible.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Ryan

Can you help me, sorry bit of an oldie. In Facebook what am I searching for? I searched for iD Community and got some foreign groups.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @LinHill70,

I think we may have already spoken to you via Social Media, but if we haven’t, I apologise!

We can be contacted using our Facebook page here or you can send us an email  if you prefer.

Thanks,
Ryan

Userlevel 1

Ryan

Yes we have spoken, sorry about confusion, my fault!

Sent PM via Facebook this morning to thank you & colleagues for all your help fixing porting in issue & so quickly!  Delighted to say all fine so far. 

Many thanks

L

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @LinHill70,

That’s great! I’m glad that we have managed to have this sorted. :grinning:  
Feel free to get in touch with us again, or search the community pages, if you need anything else.

Ryan

Hi @Ryan,

I am experiencing a similar issue and I have sent an email with detail of my account.

I hope you can help.

Many thanks,

vdjagp

Why iD Mobile?