On 3 April, I activated my new iD sim and used the calls and data normally with no issues.
A few hours after (still 3 April), I requested to move my old giffgaff number over.
My iD sim worked normally until sometime between 10:45am and 12noon on 4 April.
At this point the giffgaff sim disabled and the iD sim stopped working properly, and I received an error popup for iD Sim stating "sim 1 not provisioned".
To clarify what "not working properly"
1. Unable to dial any phone number - I get a message saying "the number you have called has not been recognised" (even for known active numbers that work on other phones)
2. With wifi ON, the notification bar displays "H" data signal
3. With wifi OFF, I have no data signal (the area on the notification bar where you would expect to see H, G, 3G or 4G, is blank)
4. I can recieve calls to my old number so I assume the number transfer has at least partially gone through and the iD sim is connected to the iD network.
What I have done so far to resolve this, with no success
- restart my phone repeatedly
- reseat the iD sim in slot 1
- remove the old giffgaff sin from slot 2
- disable slot 2
- reactivate slot 2 and move iD sim to slot 2
- manually check the Access Point Names information (all correct)
- force the phone to manually connect to iD network (although it was already automatically connecting to iD network)
My phone - Motorola one (dual sim)
Can anyone suggest any other fixes or provide any help? I've been on hold it iD helpline for over an hour and gave up, and the live chat isn't working at the moment