Solved

Transfer numbers between ID

• 8 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I have a SIM Only Contract with ID at the moment, but I have purchased a new phone with an ID monthly contract through Carphone Warehouse. Is it possible to transfer my sim only number and account (i.e email etc) to this new contract and if so, how?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Ryan 9 October 2020, 16:23

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hey @SimaoVaz,

Unfortunately we cannot move your number over from the SIM only plan to the handset contract plan. The easiest way is to port your SIM only number away from us to another network and then bring it onto the new handset contract plan.

Alternatively, you can try to upgrade your SIM-only plan from within your online account/app and then visit a Carphone Warehouse for a return if successful.

Ryan

I’ve been using sim only id plan for four years. But the contract was in my sister name.

I got another sim only plan from id in my name and I wanted to transfer my old number to it. But the PAC number doesn’t work between id to id? Is there any way to transfer that number to my plan?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Parafarr 

It’s not possible to move one active number to another account with the same network.  (So in this case, iD Mobile to ID Mobile).

If you move your old number over to a simple Pay As You Go SIM with another provider, you could then get a PAC (code) from the other network to move the number over to iD Mobile.

Any further questions, just ask.

Why iD Mobile?