Question

'We're unable to process your order as the card transaction has not been successful, please check and try again'

• 13 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi, I have tried to purchase a pay monthly phone plan for the first time with ID mobile but every time I get to the payment stage I authenticate with the 2FA passcode and then my transaction is refused with the above message. I do not have a previous mobile number or any billing addresses with ID. I have seen other people have had this problem before but never seen any way to solve it. Is there anything that can be done?

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @mk68 

A common issue for orders refusing similar to as you’re seeing, is if the card address details are different to the address where you’re trying to have the phone delivered to.

Please make sure the bank account is updated with the same address to where you’re currently living and where you’re looking to have the phone delivered and registered to.

Please double-check the details the bank account/ card is registered to and then try again. Let us know if you still run into further issues.

Why iD Mobile?