Skip to main content

I am unable to submit my PAC code.  I have checked the details repeatedly, I get to the screen where I can choose the date to switch, and it then tells me that it cannot be processed.

Live chat will not launch  - I have tried Chrome, Edge and Firefox, pop-ups are enabled, all cookies accepted, I have tried it with all security turned off, on two different laptops, my phone and a tablet - it will not load the button on any of them.  

I will try a message on socials, but other questions here do not give me much hope for a response that way.  I rather think this was a mistake...

An iD adviser has always replied to my private messages on X and Facebook Messenger, @Leanne Sowersby.

Neither of these provides real-time support, but I got replies within 1-2 hours.  

Have you tried using an incognito / inprivate window in your web browser/s?

Hi @Leanne Sowersby 

Sorry to hear this, do you still require assistance with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom

I eventually managed to get a reply through Facebook Message, with a promise of a transfer date, that never happened.  I had to go back to them again and it has now been sorted, but not before my first PAC had expired.

Hi @Leanne Sowersby 

Glad to hear that the Facebook team could assist with this.

Tom