Skip to main content

Please can someone help I can’t use my service I try to ring it says cap reached can’t send texts or use data my unlimited pay as you go doesn’t run out till the 7th and I’ve not be able to get it to work for two weeks now I am autistic and need the phone for emergency 

Users on this forum, obviously have no access to account data; contact ID via CHAT.

Hi @Joshie0007,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about the issues that you are having.

I hope that you managed to contact the team.

Please let us here if you still require further assistance.

Kash

Hi @Joshie0007,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about the issues that you are having.

I hope that you managed to contact the team.

Please let us here if you still require further assistance.

Kash

I was told I would get the 3 weeks back as I didn’t receive the data but I haven’t and when I re topped up for the £20 data bundle it didn’t go on it went on as top up so I’m still stuck with no service please help as it causing me distress now as I’m autistic 

Hi there @Joshie0007, we’re very sorry to hear that.

Due to the issues raised, and I see you’ve mentioned that you’re autistic, we’d love to help you as best as possible.

Therefore, I’d recommend contacting our team on 0800 049 2376 for further assistance.

If you’d like instant responses online, I’d also recommend contacting us here:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

If you’d like us to look into your issue here, we can also PM you.

Thanks,

Tyler

I have an unlimited plan and my bill isn't over the £10 cap limit I set, so why is it saying hit cap limit!!!!

If I was stranded in the middle of nowhere or injured then this BS would case me no end of trouble!

I've even logged onto my account and set the cap limit to £25 and it still wont let me ring out!!!!

Get this BS  SORTED OUT ID Mobile… I've NEVER had this BS with any other provider in the 30 years I've been using a mobile phone!!!!!!!!

Seems like you have upgraded the App and corrupted my account!!!!!!

I apologise for my outburst earlier, turns out that my friend was in Türkiye and I didn't realise, that mustn't be on the roaming plan! I suffer with Anxiety Attacks and just panicked!

The message on ID Mobiles Services needs to be clearer rather than a blanket message saying Cap limit Reached!!

Maybe have a separate message saying number unreachable!

Hi @JameshBond007,

Glad you managed to get the answer you were looking for.

We will certainly take your feedback onboard.

If you require assistance in the future, please let us know.

Kash