Question

Card Verification Failed

• 8 January 2019
  • 7 replies

Hi, I was trying to place my order for a Huawei P20 Pro but I got this message:

"Your card verification has failed. Please double-check that your card details are correct, and that it's registered to your billing address."

I called the Customer Service but they didn't help me to complete the order.
Can please someone help me with that?

Even if I got that error, the card got the 0.01£ off so I don't know what's the problem.

Thanks

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi Lucac98, what type of card were you using, was it for the same account you provided the Direct Debit details for?

Was your address completed correctly in the previous page when you were processing your order?

-Phil
Hi Lucac98, what type of card were you using, was it for the same account you provided the Direct Debit details for?

Was your address completed correctly in the previous page when you were processing your order?

-Phil

Hi Phil,

Yes it was the same. Barclays Debit Card.
Your customer services it's so confusing and probably the worse! People by phone, facebook chat, by email, and here say everyone different answers and different solutions.
Thanks but no one it's able to help me.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @lucac98,

I am sorry to see that this is still not sorted, and that the information provided through our other channels has been confusing.

As the £0.01p payment has been deducted, your order may have already gone through. Did you receive any email from us regarding your order since this happened?

Ryan

Hi I am having same problem. Card is registered same address and same as direct debit. Have tried 4 or 5 times - card verification fails but takes 1p each time. 

Chat no help at all

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Caroline B,

You can try a different card to see if this works.

Please make sure the card is registered to your name (the account holder’s name that is).

Mohammed

I have tried to upgrade and received the following message we're unable to process your order because the card payment has been unsuccessful. Please check and try again. The 1p has been accepted on eight different occasions, I have used three different cards same problem. Would help if I was able to speak to a real person.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Brian D,

Do the card details match the details of the account holder?

Have you tried speaking to your Bank account?

Have you tried placing this via a different browser to ensure there isn’t anything blocking this from the browser?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?