Skip to main content
Solved

getting started

Details don’t match, my account doesn’t seem to be set up, 4 days without service as a new. Customer it’s a joke 

Okay @Inga Zalisauska, if you’ve received your iD SIM card it is ready to use. 

Pop your new iD SIM in a phone, and you should be able to call, text, and use your mobile data.

I have done it all,  but then it says out details don’t match that suggest my account hasn’t been set up from them, I can’t believe there is no customer service available, I am already ready to leave

You don’t need to register online in order to use your new iD SIM card, @Inga Zalisauska

The SIM was supplied ready to use, so unless the SIM card is faulty, you can call, text, and use your mobile data.

Well how can I know whether it’s faulty? I took my old number did switch over on Sunday before sim arrived and now am day 5 with no phone and nowhere to call, I am already looking elsewhere 

None of the network operators switch mobile numbers at the weekend, @Inga Zalisauska

Sounds like iD Mobile might not be the best choice in this case. If you’ve only just joined iD Mobile, you might be able to leave in your cooling-off period.

Actually may have done it on Monday as Plusnet ceased on Monday 

Actually just checked my email, switchover was completed on Wednesday 

Actually may have done it on Monday as Plusnet ceased on Monday 

Didn’t plusnet suggest switching to EE, @Inga Zalisauska

Well do I need to go with what they suggest? Preferred to go with what my sister recommended, she is with this operator and roaming data abroad was very important to me 

Well @Inga Zalisauska, SMARTY, giffgaff, TalkMobile, ASDA Mobile, etcetera all have inclusive EU roaming with their plans. 

Seeing the trouble you appear to having with iD, maybe another network operator might have worked better. 

Have you asked your sister to help - after all, she recommended iD Mobile for you.

Thank you for your help, I may look around those other operators. My sister started treatment for Lyme disease today don’t want to burden her, besides this seems to be a new problem as per community chat section

Sorry to hear about the Lyme disease - I hope she gets well quickly, and hopefully you’ll find a solution here or elsewhere. 
🤞

Hey there @Inga Zalisauska, we’re sorry to hear that

Due to the nature at hand, I’d recommend contacting our live-chat:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Thank you,

Tyler