Skip to main content
Solved

HELP! Cannot Receive Calls or Texts since switching yesterday

• 24 May 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi

My account was switched yesterday to ID Mobile and since then i cannot receive calls or texts.

I am desperate as I need my phone for work and this is causing me lots of problems.

I have messaged on Facebook and Twitter but haven’t yet got a response.

If i knew that there was no phone number to actually speak to somebody I wouldn't have signed up to this account.

Can anybody please help?

Thanks

Hi, do you know for sure that the switch went thru?

Try the old fashioned switching phine off then in again.

I swapped over a few months ago with no problems. Think there was a short period where I had no network but didn't take long to all kick back in.

Good luck.

Hi

My account was switched yesterday to ID Mobile and since then i cannot receive calls or texts.

I am desperate as I need my phone for work and this is causing me lots of problems.

I have messaged on Facebook and Twitter but haven’t yet got a response.

If i knew that there was no phone number to actually speak to somebody I wouldn't have signed up to this account.

Can anybody please help?

Thanks

Have you tried the online iD Live Chat service, @StressedGirl?

Live Chat is the primary support channel at iD. 
The iD chatbot works 24/7, and customer advisors work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends + bank holidays).

Tell the bot you want to “talk to a person”. 

If your old provider’s SIM card has stopped working, and you can make calls and send texts using your iD SIM, then unfortunately it sounds like your switch might have resulted in a split-port. 

Only iD Mobile can fix this issue, with assistance from your old service provider.

Hi @StressedGirl,

Welcome to the Community!

Just checking if you managed to contact the team as @andewhite advised?

If you still require assistance, please let us know and we can PM you.

Kash

This is no help to meet at all. I'd like to talk to I'm on the phone. Got my messages like this. This is no good to meet one little bit as I couldn't read and spell. I'm talking into my phone to send a message. Not doing this, you know, help to me at all. This app auto no good to Mitchell. Or I want to know why my bill is 32 pound this month. I've got 2 phones now. I'm paying 2 bills but I can't afford. I upgraded my phone a couple of weeks ago. So, so lose my safe number I had. On a new phone it's under you. Text unable to minute in London's unlimited data. On my new phone, but i've kept the phone number

Hey there @PICKFÒRD, we’re very sorry to hear this.

Due to the reasoning you’ve given above, I’d recommend calling our vulnerable customers phone-line on 0800 049 2376.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/legal/accessibility

Kind regards,

Tyler