Skip to main content

I’ve been a 3 customer for over 20 years, but was lured to iD mobile by a good deal on a new phone.

However I’ve still not heard from them since setting up the contract.

They did email to say the google pixel 9 XL is “ currently out of stock ….. we’re expecting it shortly, so it should be with you soon. “ When is “soon”? They haven’t told me.

I’ve had an email saying “We’ve created your account”, but when I try to log in it just says my details don’t match.

Can I find a phone number to call them? No. How about an email address? No. Live chat? No, it just points me to FAQs. I see a lot of messages here which point to problems with iD. Should I ditch out now??

@Stuart444:

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply. Fortunately, things have moved on a lot since I made this post. My phone has arrived and is working, my old number is going to be transferred to it on Monday next week.

I’m not much of a fan of FAQs which often don’t quite deal with the issue I’m looking for, and forums like this aren’t much better as it has taken 3 days to get a reply here. Live help is OK as long as it acts on the request “I want to speak to a human”. Generally a phone number to a human is best, as 3 always have done, even if they do use Indian reps whose accent is often a nightmare to understand.