i need help i tried to buy a sim only deal but my order keeps cancelling

icon

Best answer by andewhite 4 June 2024, 14:32

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

Perhaps try ordering your SIM only deal by phone, @Ismail Abdisemed

Just call the iD Mobile sales team on 020 7139 1397 - the advisers work 9am - 6pm.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Ismail Abdisemed,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope that you managed to contact our Sales Team as @andewhite advised.

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Hi, I tried several times to buy sim offer from you and every time I get an email that the purchase has been cancelled.  Can I please help with this please

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi, I tried several times to buy sim offer from you and every time I get an email that the purchase has been cancelled.  Can I please help with this please

Hi @Salma Baiat, if you’ve purchased another SIM only contract recently, the new order placed may auto cancel or fail the internal system check as we typically need 2-3 months of on time payments before another contract can be set up.

You would also be able to call the sales team directly on 0207 1391 397 to receive further information on the order failure. If this is your first time ordering, this can be caused by a mismatch in details between the information you’ve provided, and the information Equifax have for you. Your bank card will also need to register to the account on file for the chip and pin verification check, or this will fail.

-Lauren