Skip to main content
Solved

issues after providing PAC

• 20 June 2024
  • 4 replies

I have provided my PAC no. so I can keep my old number. However an error message comes up saying there’s an issue! I’ve attached a screenshot of the message

Okay @Mraj3230, in this situation the quickest way of submitting your PAC would be to use the iD online Live Chat service, and talk to iD customer service.

Tell the 24/7 iD chatbot you want to “speak to a person” - which may need repeating a few times.

The iD advisers work between 9am - 8pm on weekdays.

Hey there @Mraj3230, welcome to Community!

There are usually three main reasons why this may happen. The first and foremost may be that the incorrect details are entered. The second being that you’re using the wrong transaction code, and to confirm, it needs to be the transaction code starting with a 4 from your “Welcome to iD” email.

Third reasoning could be that you requested your port at checkout, so it’s already in process, hence the form won’t work.

I hope you were able to contact our live-chat to see when it was due to complete, or it has already completed, but if not, please do let us know.

Kind regards,

Tyler

I got it sorted through live chat via one of the agents. thanks for the advice though. much appreciated.

No problem at all @Mraj3230, we’re glad to hear all is sorted!

Have a lovely day!

Kind regards,

Tyler