Solved

New app - unable to re-register

• 12 May 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m attempting to re-register for the new app. However something seems to go wrong on step 5 (outlined here).  At first I assumed I just mistyped but after attempts 2 → 5 seems like it’s something else. Example:

Entered into the registration: 

Can’t really figure out what I can do to resolve, only idea I have is perhaps it’s also checking the previous data I entered and part of that doesn’t match which is causing an error.

As an aside it feels so weird having to “re-register” for an account I’ve had for 4+ years, ID seriously couldn’t migrate the account level information some better way? 

icon

Best answer by Tom 14 May 2024, 15:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2

I'm also having this problem, tried 3 codes and none recognised.  That was after having to join a queue. The new login requirement is confusing.

Userlevel 2

Oh I just saw the banner message "🔧 Customer notice: Email one time passwords are not working for some customers." so what's the workaround, or just wait?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @AndyX2Pro & @Rbayliss 

We believe this issue is now resolved, please try again soon.

Tom

Just gone through all this rigmarole for what? No communication re. a new app or having to re-register, what a nonsense. I certainly haven’t loaded a new app, seemless transition, I think not and glad i’m only on a monthly contract, actively looking for alternative provider.

I cannot register my details onto the new app, details not recognised, over and over again. Had chat the other day but still not resolved. Have registered my daughters number fine but my own details don’t get recognised.

Ian