Skip to main content

I have bought a new mobile for my son on the ID network from mobiles.co.uk. I want to switch his number to ID from O2.

I have the PAC code but am struggling with the transaction code. I have had NO welcome email from ID containing the transaction code (and yes I have checked spam folder)

On the ID website, it suggests the transaction code is the Order Number on the mobiles.co.uk confirmation/contract email. However when I enter this into the switching form with the PAC code and mobile numbers, it says there is a problem with the details and to check and try again.

I have tried to start a chat multiple times with customer service - the chatbot is useless and when I ask to connect to a real person it just says it’s too busy and to try again later.

I’m really at the end of my tether.

Hi @pinguini78,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about the issues with your number port.

When you access the Live Chat function you can type chat to an agent twice when prompted and it should give you the option to contact Customer Services.

The team can either process the port for you via the chat or provide the transaction number if you wish to process it yourself.

Please get back to us if you require further assistance.

Kash