Skip to main content

Just moved over to ID this evening and looking to keep my old number by using the PAC code provided by o2. As I used a deal found through a third party site I understand there can sometimes be issues with the welcome email and it seems I have not received it, nor an invoice for my purchase. Because of this, I do not have a Transaction number which is required to get my old number back.

From reading the forums it seems an ID employee may be able to help with this but the live chat doesn’t have the capabilities to provide the number.

If there are any ID employees who are able to help with this issue and PM me with the details needed to get this number that would be much appreciated :) 

From reading the forums it seems an ID employee may be able to help with this but the live chat doesn’t have the capabilities to provide the number.

If there are any ID employees who are able to help with this issue and PM me with the details needed to get this number that would be much appreciated :) 

Okay @joefisherr, the iD staff who read member posts in this online iD forum, seem ~1-2 weeks behind real-time currently.

The iD chatbot works 24/7, but is not often that helpful. The online iD advisers work between 9am - 8pm on weekdays (9am - 6pm at weekends).

Maybe better trying the Live Chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat, during periods when advisers are online. An iD advisor should be able to process your PAC, without needing a transaction number.

Okay @joefisherr, the iD staff who read member posts in this online iD forum, seem ~1-2 weeks behind real-time currently.

The iD chatbot works 24/7, but is not often that helpful. The online iD advisers work between 9am - 8pm on weekdays (9am - 6pm at weekends).

Maybe better trying the Live Chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat, during periods when advisers are online. An iD advisor should be able to process your PAC, without needing a transaction number.

Thank you, I will give that a try tomorrow!

Hey there @joefisherr, were you able to get the transaction code please?

Thanks,

Tyler