Skip to main content
Solved

PAC code is not recognised

• 8 June 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I am trying to switch to ID Mobile maintaining my old number.

I get an error: “We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.

If you have already used this PAC code and submitted it when purchasing a handset or SIM, don't worry - your switch is underway. We'll send you a text as soon as your number has been transferred to us.”

I have entered the transaction number as per email as suggested in another topic, but to no avail. My old provider cannot send me a new one and confirmed that the PAC code has been used by you, but I haven’t received any confirmation of whether the switch is happening, only that I have a new account with a new number.

Can anybody check and let me know what is missing please?

Thank you

Forum members like myself and yourself, can’t look at customers accounts, @EM2024.

Maybe consider contacting customer service using the online Live Chat service or Facebook Messenger to check on your switch status.

The advisers work until 6pm at weekends.

Thank you @andewhite, but the Live chat button is not showing and I am not on Facebook.

Any other options you can think of please?

Allow popup windows in your browser - try a different browser - try using an incognito/inprivate window in your browser.

🍀

Thank you @andewhite switching browser worked.

Hey there @EM2024, hope all is well.

Thank you for your assistance @andewhite. We hope all is sorted now @EM2024, but if not, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Tyler