Skip to main content

Hi

I’m trying to switch to ID Mobile and getting an error when trying to submit the PAC code

“Your PAC code will expire before we can process your switch. This could lead to switching failure or a loss of services, please request a new PAC code from your old network.”

I’ve tried using it today 5/7, but I get an error message that the PAC code will expire before the transfer is completed. And the form is not submitted.

My existing provider say the PAC code is valid until 11/7 and they cannot issue another, until after that date. 

There are full 5 days left on this PAC code. ID mobile expect the transfer to be one working day. So how do I use the PAC code ?

Hi @Hcolin 

If the PAC code is close to expiring, we may still refuse it, we’d recommend getting a fresh one so we can process that.

I’m unsure why your previous provider wouldn’t be able to simply cancel the current PAC code and issue a new one, it’s something that we can do.

Tom

I didn’t get a reply to this question, waited for the PAC code to expire - then I got a new PAC code, which then worked after 4 days. 

It was Vodafone who told me a new PAC code wasn’t possible, until an existing one expired. 

Hi @Hcolin 

I see above we’ve responded to your question.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Tom