Skip to main content
Solved

PAC portal number transfer

• 2 September 2024
  • 14 replies

{REMOVED}

Why would you be so silly as to post such information on a public forum? Anyone who has that information can hijack your number! 

This is my old number 07477624548 I want update my id mobile 

Thanks @WelshPaul  for your good advice. 
But I was desperate I am paying for my new SIM card which I have had for over a week now!  Well I have tried contacting iD direct but the stupid ibot cannot decipher a simple request using the English language and their Live chat seems more dead than the dodo in my local museum… 

@WelshPaul might you be able to advise me how to contact iD to deal with this matter?  
many thanks 

Just tell the bot that you want to speak to a person.

https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

HERO !    

Thanks Paul is there anyway I can delete this whole conversation?  
cheers mate…  

Once upon a time in a distant past you could have just picked up a phone and dialled a number… 

@pramsey - all information has been removed. Thanks.

@WelshPaul  thanks !   

Thank-you!   

Once upon a time in a distant past you could have just picked up a phone and dialled a number… 

You get what you pay for!

If you want telephone support, then go with EE, THREE, O2 or Vodafone. Personally, I’m happy about paying a lot less in return for having to ditch telephone support. In any case, have you tried getting support over the phone with one of the main networks lately? I have a Vodafone pay monthly account and their telephone support is atrocious (so are most of their prices).

Current Pricing:

• iD Mobile’s cheapest 12 month SIM only plan is £6 a month and that gets you 8GB of data with unlimited calls and texts.
  • THREE’s cheapest 12 month SIM only plan is £11 a month and that gets you 1GB of data with unlimited calls and texts.
  • Vodafone’s cheapest 12 month SIM only plan is £15 a month and that gets you 3GB of data with unlimited calls and texts.
  • O2’s cheapest 12 month SIM only plan is £18 a month and that gets you 1GB data with unlimited calls and texts.
  • EE don’t even offer any 12 month SIM only plans!

Also worth bearing in mind that iD Mobile doesn’t increase the price each April, unlike EE, THREE, O2 or Vodafone.

Thanks again Paul.   Thank-you so much for this information and for all your help thus far buddy!   

Spot on!    

Thanks @WelshPaul for all your help.