Skip to main content
Solved

pac transfer issue

• 21 May 2024
  • 9 replies

I have pac, new mobile number and transfer code, when I attempt to transfer I get the message 'something went wrong' and it fails to work. I have received no emails or communication since purchasing the phone in regards account details etc. Very frustrating and unable to access the live chat as well not being able to speak to a person to sort problem.

Due to this I have been unable to contact yourselves for a month and still getting billed from previous supplier as PAC has not been transferred over. I am not willing to pay for 2 plans. I will be contacting Carphone warehouse for a refund and compensation for paying 2 bills . This is horrendous service it's been a month just to access the app . 

Hi @Kerrie Buchanan 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

I am having same issue, I have tried everything still getting same error message 

Hi @Myid1984,

Welcome to the Community!

I would advise contacting our Live Chat Team and they will be able to help.

Kash

I'm having the same problem. All the details in entering are correct but still says something went wrong but doesn't tell me what! I cant find the live chat anywhere either. Can someone contact me to let me know where I’m going wrong.

Hey i have the same issue. The live chat isnt working either. I need someone to either call me or send me a email. I need my old number thats why chose this service. 

Hi @danecek123 @TreesyT,

I would advise contacting our Live Chat Team.

When prompted please type chat to an agent twice when prompted.

This should give you the option of Customer Services.

Kash

Hi I was due to get a pac transfer on 23rd August and not heard anything.  I can’t access live chat as it’s not directing me from the link??? Please can someone help 

Hi, I have the same problem too.

I saw many people have issues with the transfer.

How many bill I must pay for yours problem with the service? Now I can not do the transfer.

No welcome email or anything with the transaction number.

Mariano

Hey there @Aidan Sibbald, you can access the live-chat here:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Please ensure you have pop-ups enabled for the live-chat button to pop up.

Hi there @GVMARIANO, sorry to hear that.

Please also contact our live-chat via the link below, and we can get the transaction code for you and process the port.

Thanks,

Tyler