Question

sim

• 17 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi I ordered a new sim for my husband and sky sent me the pac code I sent it over to ID over a week ago and it was meant to be changed over on Thursday to his own number but it hasn’t happened,really don’t know what to do.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Catherine Macdonald,

Welcome to the Community!

How did you process the number port?

It sounds like the port request wasn’t successful so you may need to process it again using the link below:

switching.idmobile.co.uk/scheduledPortIn

Kash

Please don’t use or buy the sim, worst sim ever…bought a contract phone with sim, no network coverage, nothing at all…it’s been 1 month am complaining, since they don’t care and now I need to return my phone back by posting them with my money…I am going for court for this…please don’t take ID mobile…I am depressed and frustrated….

Catherine McDonald don’t use the sim ..humble request from me.. they don’t have customer care support for the costumer..

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Ahamed Shekeel,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?