Skip to main content
Solved

switching my number to id

• 5 June 2024
  • 5 replies

I have my PAC code, however I don’t have a transaction number/welcome email so i can’t switch my number over. I am not sure what to do???

Don’t do it! iD are absolutely terrible, especially since launching the new app, which is not fully tested and they don’t know how to solve any of the bugs. Go elsewhere.

Don’t do it! iD are absolutely terrible, especially since launching the new app, which is not fully tested and they don’t know how to solve any of the bugs. Go elsewhere.

unfortunately i’ve already switched haha i just am really stuck at this point in time, i need my phone number because it is connected to EVERYTHING but at this point it is so much trouble i might just complain and go elsewhere 

I have my PAC code, however I don’t have a transaction number/welcome email so i can’t switch my number over. I am not sure what to do???

You can use the iD online Live Chat service to submit your PAC, @crunklebasket.

Just tell the 24/7 iD chatbot you want to “talk to a person”. The advisers work until 8pm on weekdays. 

Alternatively, contact iD support privately using Facebook Messenger.

Hi @crunklebasket 

I’m sorry to hear this, do you still require assistance with this?

If so, please let us know so we can get in touch and provide a transaction number.

For a quicker service, we’d recommend the live chat.

Tom

Hi @Alcie 

Thanks for your feedback.

Tom