Skip to main content

I’ve just joined iD and have activated my new eSIM. I want to transfer over my old number and I have the PAC code, but when I fill out the form on the website to switch my number it asks for my new iD phone number. I can’t seem to find this anywhere… it’s not on any of the iD welcome emails and it doesn’t appear when I go into my phone Settings either. How can I find out what my new number is?

Maybe call / text a friend / family member, @indianna85

They should see your new mobile number displayed on their device - hopefully that works. 

Thanks @andewhite. I now have the new number, they just sent it through as a text message. There must have been a slight delay in activating the new line.

Hi @indianna85 

Glad to hear that’s sorted, the number is also typically sent in a “Welcome to iD” email soon after purchase/dispatch.

Tom

I just signed up to a SIM only contract last night and received my welcome email.  Including the TRANSACTION NUMBER but no mention of a ID MOBILE NUMBER. According to iD Mobile “You can find your iD Mobile number on the receipt you received with your plan or in the welcome email we sent you the day after joining iD.”  

I tried downloading the app hoping it would be there - but it’s not. And… I need the iD mobile number to complete setting up my account.  

I really want to transport my old number across and I have a PAC code but I cannot complete the transaction until I determine the iD mobile number.  Thank you for any suggestions…Question to iD Mobile.. why do you not display the new mobile number as your Easy To Transfer information says…?

@mac1001 The email will arrive eventually but it took a day or two to receive mine. The instructions from iD on this are not very clear!

To those saying to call/text a friend to find out your number - this was not possible because the number had not yet been activated.