How to become an iD Mobile Community hero!

• 27 November 2018
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 8
The iD Community is the place where heroes are made! Are you up for the challenge? If you’d like to climb up the ranks to become a Superhero, step this way and we’ll show you how.

Welcome to iD Community. It’s the place for you to F.H.O.T.A.A.A.G.G.O.A.D (that’s Find Help, Offer Tips And Advice, And Get Great Offers And Deals!). But it’s also where heroes are forged, and rewarded for their valiant efforts! If you think you’re made of the right stuff, here’s what to do…

How do I become a hero?

As soon as you start becoming active in the iD Community, we’ll assign you a hero rank. You’ll start as a Rookie but don’t worry – you can quickly rise through the ranks if you get more involved in the iD Community.

If you’d like to rise all the way up to Superhero, here are a few examples of the impeccable behaviour you should be displaying:

· Answering questions posted by other members.

· Having your posts marked as ‘best answer’.

· Posting questions of your own.

· Liking other posts.

· Having your own posts liked.

That’s all there is to it. The more of these things you do, the more heroic you become in our eyes!

Top tip #1: to seek out members needing help, head to the menu button on the top left of the iD Community homepage, then go to ‘Recently active topics’ or ‘Unanswered questions’.

Top tip #2: Why not create a signature that reminds others to like your posts? Head to Settings/My profile/Forum signature, and write a short message that’ll be shown at the end of all your posts. For example, you might put something like: “If you found this post useful, please like it. If it answered your question, please mark it ‘Best answer’.”

If you’ve got any questions on anything you’ve read above, post it below and who knows? You might get a helpful answer from your very own iD Community hero!

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Great stuff
Recieved my hero status a few days ago.
Pretty easy guide to follow and certainly has helped me.
Thanks guys

Best Regards
Adam