Question

Black screen iPhone 11

• 22 August 2020
  • 4 replies

I bought my iphone 11 on contract 3 days ago, and today it just randomly went black (but the screen was on) out of nowhere. Then after a bit the screen turns off and when I keep pressing the power and/or volume buttons it shows the white apple sign and turns on, but only for 10-30 minutes before it does the same thing. It is charged and on charging right now. It’s now been approximately 5 times this has happened and now it turns off, shows the apple symbol itself and then turns back off without ever turning on again. Its been doing this for 10 minutes now. Please help! 

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @diaa123,

This is not good to hear. Do you have a computer with iTunes installed? I would first recommend that you connect your phone up to it (back it up if possible) and then try a software restore as this may fix the issue for you there and then.

Please let us know if that can be tried or not.

Ryan

Sorry to hear about the issue. First you can try to force restart the iPhone. If no use, try to use iTunes on computer to restore your iPhone or use an ios repair tool like TunesKit to fix the issue without losing any data.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

I’m sure the original poster has resolved the issue by now, it’s been 9 months. 😂

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

You never know @WelshPaul!

Will

Why iD Mobile?