Solved

My iPhone 11's touch screen is unresponsive

• 25 June 2020
  • 1 reply

I’ve had my iphone11 for less than two months and yet the touch screen seems faulty already. More often than not, the touch screen on some areas of the screen, or sometimes all of the screen does not work at all. It proves impossible to use as you can’t press the ‘back’ button, or even slide the home function up. There are times when I have an incoming call and I can’t answer the call because the screen won’t work. 

it rights itself occasionally but most often, there’s at least one area that’s faulty. Switching off/on makes no difference, neither does a screen clean and cleaning my fingers. The phone has never been dropped or suffered any sort of knocks etc. 

if anyone has any ideas, I would be most grateful. 

icon

Best answer by Rory 25 June 2020, 14:05

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Paul s, are you using a screen protector with the phone? If so, you could try replacing this with an Apple-approved protector https://apple.co/31gVPHi

You could also try the following: go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch > set Touch Accommodations to ON. While not officially confirmed by Apple, some users have reported increased sensitivity when enabling this setting.

If you’re still having issues after this, feel free to give our Repairs Team a call on 0800 276 1373 and they’ll be able to take a look at the phone for you.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?