How can I unlock iPhone 5s for ID sim?
icon

Best answer by Ryan 6 June 2019, 13:44

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Romuald,

To unlock your phone for usage with one of our SIM cards, you will need to contact where you bought your phone from and ask them to unlock this for you.

Ryan

No as we got it from car phone warehouse and the shop is no longer in business but we were with Id so we need them to unlock it for me!

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Lucy33 

Was the iPhone in question in your name?  Had you previously been a customer of ours?

Let us know, if so, we’ll send you a private message here so that we can get an old iPhone unlocked for you if that be the case.

Hey I have my old iphone id carrier now I want to give to my son can you help to unlock the phon?I  am current with sim only  contract with id.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Hkadio 

If the phone was previously with another provider, then you would need to speak to them to have it unlocked to use with iD Mobile or any other network.

Was the iPhone in question previously used with iD Mobile?  If so, just let us know and we'll reach out to you here to help with any unlocking request.

Let us know if it is one locked to iD Mobile and we’ll send you a PM to help further if needed.

I have a phone that was previously with ID that needs unlocking I am a current ID customer as well

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Joeyoungjudo95,

The quickest way to submit your unlock request would be to contact our Live Chat Team here.
Please let us know how you get on and if you need any further assistance.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?