Solved

unlocking my iphone 6s

• 28 August 2019
  • 1 reply

I’ve been with I’d mobile more than 6 months and got phone from relative that’s locked to Id mobile how do I get it unlocked
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 28 August 2019, 12:08

Hello @Chubbyh

The account holder would need to get in touch with us so we can arrange for that device to be unlocked.

They can email us on communitysupport@idmobile.co.uk and we will be able to pick this up.
In this case, the relative that provided you the phone would need to get in touch with us.

However, if you have used the phone with an iD SIM for 6-months or more, we may be able to unlock the device with you (not if you've been with us for 6-months, but if you've used that SIM in the device for 6-months).

Mohammed
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hello @Chubbyh

The account holder would need to get in touch with us so we can arrange for that device to be unlocked.

They can email us on communitysupport@idmobile.co.uk and we will be able to pick this up.
In this case, the relative that provided you the phone would need to get in touch with us.

However, if you have used the phone with an iD SIM for 6-months or more, we may be able to unlock the device with you (not if you've been with us for 6-months, but if you've used that SIM in the device for 6-months).

Mohammed